Sunday, October 26, 2008

" If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere....."

- line from the chorus of New York

I didn't really want to mention the 'New York, New York', because its more of 'USA, USA' for me. But the point is that, I'm excited and definitely this will be one of those defining moments of my life where I shall be able to decide whether my choice is correct or not. And above all that, I love the song! It nice, peaceful, engaging and just the type of song I like. No hard rock, no metal, just a peaceful and quiet song. Really improves your mood. We learnt it in school and since then , its been one those hummable songs you don't need any music or occasion for. Just start and go on and on and on, and then people join in! Its got that quality of chorus, and that I guess, just pulls people in to join. Now obviously, its more meaningful and all, but I Love New York!!!!!!

No comments: