Wednesday, June 25, 2008


"Did no one come to save me just because they missed me?"
- Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean, At World's End

Perhaps the most lovable of all Pirates, Jack, sorry, Captain Jack is. And so is this one single line. The question of the simplest kind, something that one would just take for assumption, he asks. Not because he wants to know, or because he thinks its something different to ask, but because this is what makes him HIM. Of all the lines spoken by Captain Jack, this is the one that endeared me to him most, because of its sheer innocence. The innocence is so characteristically Jack Sparrow, that you cannot help but marvel at the strength of those words.
Captain Jack Sparrow is my most favourite character of the world stories. This line just proves me completely right. Long Live Captain Jack Sparrow!!!!! Yo Ho Ho!!

No comments: