Wednesday, June 4, 2008

" Har Ghadi Badal Rahi Hai Roop Zindagi,

Chaav Hai Kabhi, Kabhi Hai Dhoop Zindagi,

Har Pal Yahan Ji Bhar Jiyo,

Jo Hai Sama, Kal Ho Na Ho."

- Title track of a hindi Movie, 'Kal Ho Na Ho'

I really live by this thought. The thought that there might be no tomorrow haunts me and so I really wanna enjoy the day given to me and I am very thankful for it. The very idea of having my own blog came to me in Dec 2007. I wanted to start a afresh so I decided to push the idea of starting, after my exams got over in May. But, it kept on haunting me , that thought of wanting to to do it then and there. And so I did it! I made a blog though I had no clear notion of what I wanted to write. I wanted a blog and I had to do it, simply because I might never have another chance to do it.

I kinda live by the song above. Its, like this, theme song of my life, something whose meaning just reveberates every day in my life. I watched the movie yesterday and the song stayed with me. Once more. Just thought I'd write about it...

No comments: