Saturday, June 14, 2008

"Karma- what goes around, comes around."

- A dialogue by a character in "Day Break", a serial on Star World

Today, this is just perfect. I got my result of probably the most important examination of my life, if not my most favourite. And I've MADE IT THROUGH TO A GOVERNMENT SEAT IN A MEDICAL COLLEGE!!! Its supposec to be really tough for freshers to do so! So obviously an achievement!! I believe that Karma had to do A LOT with this result, simply 'coz I'd really worked hard and my board marks overall didn't really show that courtesy one subject. Plus, my competition was with one person, who'd got the Rank 1 in Pune in the boards 2 yrs ago. It isn't like I deserved that, but to come so close and not make it was tough, considering that I was never in the running for that close a place throughout the years I prepared for that exam. this time, I've got 7 ( quite a lucky and strong number. Thanks JK Rowling, I owe you one!!) marks more than her and am sure of a seat while she is not. Thirdly, people from my school don't tend to do as well as they should and I worked really hard to try and get that shadow off me. So, I really did get what I wanted and somehow all the marks I've got now, the rank I've got makes up for all the losses suffered in the process. I feel really special at having made my family very proud. This is a landmark day for me. And it is the 14th!!!!

No comments: